Withnail and I locations - 25th May 09

Post your pics and stories of your visits to the various locations from the film.

Withnail and I locations - 25th May 09

PostPosted by shagsack » Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 pm

I made my 2nd trip to the lakes last Monday and visited all of the locations (except shooting fish) on a glorious day. Please enjoy the photos, even though there's nothing that you haven't seen before. I included a photo of the entrance to the bull gate as I failed to find it the first time, and I know other fans have failed in the past. It was nice to see a steady stream of people making the pilgrimage to Crow Crag, I met some really nice people while there. Hello to Ady from Nottingham.

And finally...here is where you find the bull gate. I drove down to the farmhouse and said to a lady who was doing a spot of gardening, "this may sound strange, but I'm looking for a gate." She simply replied, "Withnail and I", and allowed me to park outside the house while I walked down to the gate. I'm glad to report that there is no grafitti in sight at the gate, let's keep it that way.
The only program I'm likely to get on is the fucking news.
shagsack

Re: Withnail and I locations - 25th May 09

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat May 30, 2009 11:20 pm

fab photos! Tx for sharing them.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sun May 31, 2009 9:44 am

Nice.
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by oomska » Sun May 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Nice pictures, i havent been for a couple of months, is crow crag still reasonably tidy?, was the new spotty guest book still there, also last time i went to the phone box there was uncannily no graffiti, not that i would succumb to such activities,
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by shagsack » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm

oomska wrote:Nice pictures, i havent been for a couple of months, is crow crag still reasonably tidy?, was the new spotty guest book still there, also last time i went to the phone box there was uncannily no graffiti, not that i would succumb to such activities,

Glad to report that the place was nice and tidy, the spotty guest book was in situ and being used. Good days...
The only program I'm likely to get on is the fucking news.
shagsack

Return to Locations, see?